Time for a fun post. With thanks to Marla, the Proverbial Wife — can you tell what’s on my mind as we get ready for New Year’s?
1. Pillow — Down
2. Facial, Manicure or Pedicure? — Pedicure. I’ve never had one, and I think it would be the ultimate in pampering
3. Journal — Lined, because I write better than I draw. Words are my medium, not pictures
4. Sleep — Stomach
5. Summer —Raft in swimming pool, preferably with a cool drink at hand
6. Winter – Slippers. Right now I'm wearing an old pair of Amy's, back when her feet were the same size as mine!
7. Sleep - Heater on, but turned down
8. Shower, usually pretty hot
9. Tea — black, ideally Earl Grey
10. Massage — neck
11. Comforter — Down
12. Aromatherapy — Lavender
13. Box of Chocolates, although I do crave a bowl of popcorn now and then
14. Music — Classical or Jazz or Folk — impossible choice, all three, depending on my mood
15. Candles — scented
17. Outside — Gentle Rain or Crashing Storm — both are pretty cool, but I prefer the gentle rain
18. Reading — Pile of Magazines or Novel — definitely the novel
19. Classic Film — Romance or Suspense or Musical — another impossible choice, because I love examples of all three. How about “South Pacific” because it combines aspects of all of them?
20. Cat in your lap or Dog on your feet — I haven’t much choice in this one. I am the personal property of one comfort-seeking cat.